Mailbox Monday

November 7, 2016

mailbox-monday-november-8

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.   I am in total denial that it’s November even though Thanksgiving is the week after next.  How’d it get here so fast?  I found these goodies in my mailbox last week:

Monday

• IN 27 DAYS by Alison Gervais came from Blink

Tuesday

Wednesday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. November 7, 2016 4:49 am

They look good! Amazing that you have a mid 2017 ARC already 🙂
    Have a lovely week!

2. November 7, 2016 4:51 am

I read the Mastai book. Predicting it’s more for your sister! :–)

3. November 7, 2016 6:44 am

I’m not in denial that it’s already November, but I can’t really believe Thanksgiving is two weeks from Thursday! I suppose our unseasonably warm weather has something to do with that. Still in the 60s & 70s, which makes me very happy.

Enjoy your new books! I had hoped to use my extra hour yesterday by curling up with my book, but that didn’t happen.

November 7, 2016 6:45 am

The Years That Followed really looks great! Enjoy!

5. November 7, 2016 7:41 am

I cannot believe it’s almost Thanksgiving – this year has gone way too fast!! The Years That Followed looks good.

6. November 7, 2016 8:16 am

The year is flying by! It looks like you recieved a nice variety of books. I’ll look forward to your reviews.

7. November 7, 2016 8:20 am

The Years That Followed sounds like something I would enjoy. Will be on the lookout for your review! Enjoy!

8. November 7, 2016 8:36 am

I’m really curious about The Years That Followed. Enjoy your new books!

And I also can’t believe it’s already November! How did that happen??

9. November 7, 2016 8:49 am

Nice mailbox.

I don’t know any of the titles, but they sound good.

ENJOY!!

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

10. November 7, 2016 9:01 am

They all look great. Enjoy your new books!

11. November 7, 2016 11:28 am

Ok, I just panicked a bit since I’m hosting Thanksgiving for the entire family this year and wasn’t paying close attention to the actual date, haha. Time to get a list going…
    I hope you enjoy the new books – all new to me.

12. November 7, 2016 11:36 am

These are all new to me, but The Years That Followed grabbed my attention.

I love Thanksgiving, but I realize it’s because I’m not the one doing all the cooking. I do bring items, but I haven’t hosted a Thanksgiving event since 1994, when I lived in my bigger house in the foothills. Then my daughter started taking it over, and I thought she loved it…but last year, she said she was taking a break! So we went to her future in-laws, which is fine with me. I like bringing wine or pies. lol.

Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

13. November 7, 2016 12:23 pm

I know! Where did October go? I blinked and it was gone! I need to start planning for Thanksgiving..I have about 20 people 😦 Fun but lots of work! Enjoy your new reads!

14. November 7, 2016 2:04 pm

Enjoy your books! i can’t believe how fast the holidays are coming.

15. Diane LaRue permalink
    November 7, 2016 3:35 pm

I am also in Thanksgiving denial.

16. November 7, 2016 4:08 pm

I don’t want to think about it either! All new to me authors.

17. November 7, 2016 4:11 pm

Happy reading!

18. November 7, 2016 4:42 pm

I hope you enjoy all your new books!

19. November 7, 2016 5:54 pm

Hi Kathy,

It seems as though Christmas has officially started here in the UK, or rather it did on November 1st! and the weather has come out in extreme sympathy, with frost, rain, gales and sunshine, all in varying degrees!

You seem to have quite a lot of YA fiction in your mailbox this time, which is not one of my favourite genres, although I do like the sound of ‘In 27 days’. I did notice that there is a sequel to this book though and that rather concerned me, as I’m not sure that there is going to be a conclusive ending to this story as it stands.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and hope that you enjoy your reading week 🙂

20. November 7, 2016 6:25 pm

Kathy,

Your new books
    are all new to me.
    Enjoy!

21. November 7, 2016 10:47 pm

So many great looking books. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom’s Daily.

22. November 7, 2016 11:39 pm

I thought things were moving fairly nicely until June or so. Since then the year has been like a snow ball rolling down hill.
    As usual you have new books that are new to me. In 27 Days sounds interesting. I’ll be interested in your thoughts. Happy Reading!

23. November 8, 2016 8:50 am

What a great mailbox! The synopsis of Love and First Sight sounds really good. Hope you love them all.

24. November 9, 2016 2:31 am

Great haul! The Years that Followed sounds really intriguing. Happy reading!

25. November 9, 2016 11:33 am

Like your mix of reads. Enjoy them all.

26. November 9, 2016 1:31 pm

Enjoy your books. hard to believe November is almost over!

November 10, 2016 7:53 am

Wow! Nothing is common with you this week. But that’s not hard considering my book mail has really slowed down lately.

28. April 26, 2017 7:06 am

I have to ask, how did you go about having these sent to you! I don’t have much luck requesting print ARCs from publishers but Netgalley has been really good to me.