Mailbox Monday

August 27, 2018

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.   I found these books in my mailbox last week:

Monday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

What did you find in your mailbox?

1. August 27, 2018 4:44 am

All new to me. Enjoy.

2. Diane D permalink
    August 27, 2018 7:25 am

I haven’t heard of any of these, going to check a few out in more detail; enjoy Kathy.

BTW – we saw BlacKkKlansman on Friday and thought it was really well done.

3. August 27, 2018 7:26 am

I’ll be running a spotlight post for The Vengeance of Mothers. Final Roasting Place looks like a fun cozy.

4. August 27, 2018 8:12 am

I am really curious about The Vengeance of Mothers! What a title!

5. cherylmash permalink
    August 27, 2018 8:15 am

They are all “new to me” books but hope you enjoy each one!

August 27, 2018 8:27 am

Oooh! It seems as though you got a ton of cozy mysteries!

7. August 27, 2018 8:30 am

All new to me… cozy mysteries have the cutest titles!

8. August 27, 2018 10:53 am

I saw the “Forever Fudge!” book title and was instantly taken back to my childhood and reminded of the Fudge series of books by Judy Bloom! 😀

I’ve just finished Snap by Belinda Bauer and I’m currently reading Paul O’Grady’s Country Life.

9. August 27, 2018 11:41 am

I’m in the mood for some cozies, so Forever Fudge and Final Roasting Place are going on my list. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

10. August 27, 2018 12:05 pm

This is the second time I’ve seen The Vengeance of Mothers today! I might have to look into that one now.

My list!

11. August 27, 2018 2:44 pm

I don’t tend to read cozies too often, as they can get a little ‘samey’. However, having a couple at hand, to make for a lighter reading interlude, can’t be a bad thing.

I’m not sure what age group the book ‘Megabat’ is aimed at, but that cover could actually be quite scary for younger readers.

I quite like the sound of ‘The Vengeance Of Mothers’, but it really does sound as though I would need to read ‘One Thousand White Women’ first, which just probably isn’t going to happen!

Thanks for sharing your lovely haul and enjoy your reading this week 🙂

Yvonne
    xx

12. August 27, 2018 2:51 pm

mmmmmm fudge!

13. August 27, 2018 4:04 pm

All are new to me, and what blodeuedd said!

14. August 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Final Roasting Place has caught my eye from the stack, and not just because I’m feeling hungry!

15. Literary Feline permalink
    August 27, 2018 10:16 pm

These all look good, Kathy! Forever Fudge and The Vengeance of Mothers in particular.

16. Cheryl Malandrinos permalink
    August 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Love all the titles on these. Forever Fudge and Final Roasting Place sound like fun. Hope you enjoy them all.

17. August 27, 2018 10:34 pm

All new to me. I like the title Final Roasting Place. The Nebula Secret looks like fun. Happy Reading!

August 30, 2018 9:10 am

I don’t think I have any of those. Oh wait! Maybe I have THE VENGEANCE OF MOTHERS from BEA.