Mailbox Monday

April 2, 2018

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.  I found these books in my mailbox last week:

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

What did you find in your mailbox?

1. April 2, 2018 7:30 am

You sure have a busy mailperson at your house! :–)

2. April 2, 2018 7:38 am

Off to find out more about The Crooked Staircase. Have a good week, Kathy!

3. cherylmash permalink
    April 2, 2018 7:50 am

I need to put these on my TBR list. You always have an interesting mailbox!

4. April 2, 2018 8:12 am

I read every Koontz until 3 or 4 years ago. And some of them have been fantastic. I have widened my horizons now to the point that I don’t think I can squeeze him in anymore.

5. April 2, 2018 9:10 am

A Place for Us sounds awesome! I’ll have to look for it, and also for your review. 🙂

April 2, 2018 9:43 am

I love reviewing middle grade books because I can finish them quickly but lately there are tons of really good middle grade books out there! I really want to read The High Season but Neverworld Wake has me intrigued, too!

7. April 2, 2018 9:51 am

Great looking stack! I haven’t read Dean Koontz in ages….so The Crooked Staircase looks tempting. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

8. April 2, 2018 10:51 am

I haven’t read Dean Koontz for a very long time, but snail mail has piqued my interest. Hope you enjoy.

9. April 2, 2018 11:01 am

Snail mail and A Place for Us and The High Season are the three I am going to try to track down.

10. April 2, 2018 11:05 am

I received the Favourite too.

11. April 2, 2018 1:51 pm

A Place for Us sounds fascinating. Hope you enjoy your new books!

12. April 2, 2018 2:40 pm

I haven’t read a Koontz book in years. The High Season and Annie B. both sound good.

13. April 2, 2018 5:58 pm

As hubbie is having sibling problems trying to arrange his father’s funeral right now and I have similar issues in trying to dispose of my recently departed father’s family home, ‘The Favourite’ won’t be making my list anytime soon.

I would probably consider just about any of the other books, although along with most of the previous commenters, ‘The Crooked Staircase’, would be at the top of the pile. I too, haven’t read a Dean Koontz book in ages, as his style of writing seemed to change over the years and I wasn’t quite so taken with his storytelling. Perhaps it is time to dust off a few of the books I have sat on the shelf, before I try something new by him.

Thanks for sharing your great new haul and have a good week 🙂

Yvonne

14. April 2, 2018 8:42 pm

Looks like a lot of great books in your mailbox this week. Hope you enjoy them.

15. Lauren Becker permalink
    April 2, 2018 9:52 pm

I don’t think I know any of these! I hope they are all good reads. Hope you had a lovely Easter, if you celebrate. 🙂

-Lauren

16. April 2, 2018 10:41 pm

Nice variety in this book haul. I like the sound and look of Snail Mail! Happy Reading!

17. April 3, 2018 1:25 am

I haven’t read Koonz in years, but I’ve been intrigued by the Jane Hawk novels. Enjoy your new books and happy reading!

18. April 3, 2018 3:55 am

I need to catch up with Koonz too. I bought every book he published until a few years ago… not sure why I stopped? You’ve got a great list of books there! I just followed you, too. Thought I already was to be honest… 🙂

19. anna@herding cats & burning soup permalink
    April 3, 2018 4:48 am

Woo! You always have such a full mailbox. Happy reading!

20. April 3, 2018 8:22 pm

Nice mailbox.

SNAIL MAIL should be cute.

ENJOY!!

21. April 4, 2018 12:41 am

Amazing mailbox! I also received The Favourite.

22. April 5, 2018 3:11 pm

Happy reading. I haven’t seen any of these.

23. April 10, 2018 6:49 am

I heard that Dean Koontz once lived and taught in Mechanicsburg. I don’t know if it’s true…

24. April 12, 2018 10:06 am

I do love some good old fashioned snail mail!