Mailbox Monday

February 5, 2018

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.  I came home from my beach trip to lots of packages to open and was thrilled to find these books:

What did you find in your mailbox?

1. February 5, 2018 6:12 am

Lovely mailbox, s usual.Enjoy your new books! I have borrowed Anatomy of a Scandal from Netflix!

2. February 5, 2018 7:28 am

Nice mix of audio and print! My mailbox was empty this week but, as we all know, that means time to catch up.

3. Beth F permalink
    February 5, 2018 7:41 am

The Layover and The Duchess are also on my pile.

4. February 5, 2018 8:16 am

What a great mailbox! The Sky at our Feet sounds awesome. I’ve been wanting to read books from that author for a long time.

5. February 5, 2018 8:37 am

The Sky at Our Feet & Becoming Madeline sound really good. I love John Travolta and watch all his movies, and Battlefield Earth was a bit out there for me. I don’t think I’d try the book.

6. February 5, 2018 8:39 am

WOW! That is a great mailbox. Enjoy!

7. February 5, 2018 8:45 am

I got the new Maisie Dobbs too- I can’t wait to read it!

8. February 5, 2018 8:47 am

I’m so jealous you got a copy of the new Maisie Dobbs in print. I got an ebook version and read it last month – it is sooooo good!! I think you’ll enjoy it 🙂 I think its one of my favorites from the series.

9. February 5, 2018 8:47 am

I have never gotten into Maisie Dobbs, which is good because then I would have to read ALL of them!

10. February 5, 2018 9:21 am

Maisie Dobbs – a series that I started with the first book and then somehow didn’t continue. Sigh. I plan to read Anatomy of a Scandal at some point. Enjoy!

11. February 5, 2018 9:27 am

It’s been awhile since I read a Maisie Dobbs book. Looks like you had a great mailbox week. Happy reading!

12. February 5, 2018 9:39 am

There was a trivia question on my trlviatoday.com website about who was wrote the most books. L. Ron Hubbard was the winner by a big margin. It’s something like 270 books! (P.S. I got the answer wrong.)

13. Lauren Becker permalink
    February 5, 2018 10:54 am

I don’t believe I have heard of any of these. I hope they are enjoyable!!

-Lauren

14. February 5, 2018 11:53 am

I loved Anatomy of a Scandal…hope you do, too.

I am curious about The Duchess, even though Camilla, IMO, is the least likable royal. But maybe there is more to her story.

Enjoy your books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

15. February 5, 2018 12:12 pm

What a lovely stack of new books! I didn’t get anything new this week, which is probably for the better since I still have library books to read before diving in to the stack I bought from Amazon last month.

Have a great week, Kathy!

16. February 5, 2018 12:49 pm

What a great stack! The two that catch my eye are Becoming Madeleine, especially with A Wrinkle in Time coming out soon (which I need to re-read) and Battlefield Earth, which might be great on audio.

17. February 5, 2018 1:14 pm

Happy reading 😀

18. February 5, 2018 3:03 pm

ENJOY…lots to choose from.

19. February 5, 2018 4:56 pm

Lots of goodies!!!

February 5, 2018 5:05 pm

That is quite the interesting mix!

21. February 5, 2018 5:27 pm

What a great stack of books, enjoy them. And Pink Is for Boys looks like it spreads a great message for the little ones.

22. February 5, 2018 5:42 pm

I see that normal service has been resumed in your mailbox, following the January Doldrums 🙂

You have an excellent assortment of titles and genres this week, although if I had to pick just one, it would have to be ‘To Die But Once’. A couple of my fellow bloggers keep recommending the Maisie Dobbs series to me, however the series seems now so entrenched and the character of Maisie so well formed, that I am wondering if it is possible to catch up?

Enjoy all your great new books 🙂

Yvonne

23. February 5, 2018 5:55 pm

Gorgeous selection.

24. February 5, 2018 11:21 pm

A diverse mailbox for you this week. Anatomy of a Scandal and Becoming Madeleine sound fabulous. I hope you enjoy these. Thanks for visiting my blog.

25. February 6, 2018 1:25 am

I’ve been really curious about Anatomy of a Scandal, hope you enjoy it and all your new books. Happy reading!

26. February 6, 2018 6:44 pm

What a good mailbox. Lots of variety plus audios too. Happy Reading!

27. February 7, 2018 2:45 pm

Kathy, I always love checking out what you got in your mailbox because you always have these little hidden gems I haven’t heard about until now. Happy reading 🙂

28. holdenj permalink
    February 8, 2018 6:08 pm

The Winspear should be fun, it’s a good series!

29. Literary Feline permalink
    February 9, 2018 7:58 pm

What a nice surprise to come home to! These all look good, Kathy. I hope you had a fun time at the beach!

30. February 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Totally jealous about TO DIE BUT ONCE — that’s one of my favorite series!