Mailbox Monday

September 26, 2016

mailbox-monday-september-26

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.   I’m back after a two week vacation.  I’ve got so much catching up to do but I’ve hit the ground running this morning with my annual physical, picking up new glasses, etc.  I found these goodies in my mailbox while I was gone:

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. September 26, 2016 6:40 am

Welcome home! I’m glad you had a good vacation. Great stack of books there. I’m very curious about Eleanor and Hick! Sounds like an interesting read.

Hope it’s nice and cool in your neck of the woods. We were in the low 70s yesterday. Almost needed a sweatshirt or jacket on our walk!

2. September 26, 2016 7:09 am

I have my eye on that Nicci French book! Nice mailbox!

3. September 26, 2016 7:31 am

A Lowcountry Christmas caught my eye. I hope getting back into the swing of things is easy!

4. September 26, 2016 7:33 am

Bet it’s hard to come home and get organized again… 2 weeks away sounds wonderful! Bet Eleanor and Hick is an interesting book. I’d like to read that one, too.

5. September 26, 2016 8:14 am

Looking forward to your thoughts on A Lowcountry Christmas in particular. Happy reading!

6. September 26, 2016 9:44 am

I’m glad you enjoyed your time away, and what a bonanza to greet you! I loved Friday On My Mind, and all the other books in this series. I wonder if there will be more?

I am curious about The Plan.

Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

7. September 26, 2016 9:48 am

2 week vacation, sweet. I always forget about Nicci French but really do enjoy their books, I want to read the day of the week series.

8. September 26, 2016 10:45 am

That’s great you had such a good time on your vacation 🙂 Enjoy all of your new reads!

9. September 26, 2016 11:29 am

Hope you had a great vacation! Looks like you came home to some lovely books. How to Stage a Catastrophe looks fun. Enjoy!

10. September 26, 2016 11:43 am

oh, so jealous of your Eleanor and Hick! Enjoy all your reads!

11. Literary Feline permalink
    September 26, 2016 12:32 pm

I hope you like your new glasses, Kathy! I need to schedule an eye appointment, but I keep putting it off. Your new books sound really good, Kathy. How to Stage a Catastrophe especially.

12. September 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Your stack looks so interesting! Happy reading.

13. September 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Welcome back from your vacation!! The catch up part is always the hardest, so hope you get plenty of time to rest as well. Enjoy your books!

14. September 26, 2016 3:16 pm

It’s always good to come home, enjoy your new books.

September 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Beautiful books!

16. September 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Very nice mailbox.

ENJOY all of your books.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

17. September 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Welcome back! What a terrific mailbox, full of goodies! 🙂

18. September 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Hope you had a relaxing vacation. You have a full mailbox. I always like to see your list because they are so varied… usually ones I haven’t heard about. 🙂 Happy Reading!

19. September 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Welcome back!

20. September 27, 2016 9:26 am

Hi Kathy,

I hope that you enjoyed your holiday and it is good that you came home to such a fantastic selection of book titles and genres.

I am always up for a good mystery / thriller, so my pick would be the Nicci French, although this does sound as though it is a series which really needs to be read in order, to fully appreciate it. I shall be adding the first book ‘Blue Monday’ to my list.

Thanks for sharing and welcome back 🙂

Yvonne

21. September 27, 2016 9:32 am

I like the title of Friday on my Mind.

22. September 27, 2016 9:46 am

I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Looks like you have a lot of reading ahead of you

September 27, 2016 10:20 am

I think we got three of the same this week! Much more if you count SIBA books! HAHA!

24. September 27, 2016 8:55 pm

You got a lot this week on top of your busy week. There is always so much to do when you return from being away so long.

25. September 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Always fun to come home to books! I’ve got to get to the eye doctor and get new glasses too!

26. September 29, 2016 1:55 am

Welcome back! Looks like your return is busy. Great selection of books to keep you entertained though! 🙂 Have a great week!