Mailbox Monday

June 6, 2016

Mailbox Monday June 6

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.    Last week flew by and I’m not really sure why.  I wasn’t all that busy and nothing exciting happened.  To be truthful, that’s how the whole year’s been – how is it June already?  The stores will have Christmas merchandise out before you know it.  I found these goodies in my mailbox last week:

Tuesday

Friday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. June 6, 2016 7:35 am

Time does seem to be moving extra fast this year… I can’t believe it’s June either.
    I’ve never read Dorothea BentonFrank, but summer seems like the time to start!

2. June 6, 2016 7:54 am

Yeah, I feel the same way about how fast time is flying. I hope you enjoy your new books. They look good and I looked up Girl in the Moonlight as it sounded intriguing.

June 6, 2016 8:06 am

I just wonder if it’s the strange weather that has made this year such a fly by one! I hate thinking that time is moving quickly! Lovely books!

4. June 6, 2016 8:41 am

Brenda Novak has intrigued me but I don’t remember what book now. Enjoy your week of reading.

5. June 6, 2016 8:52 am

I liked All the Single Ladies. I agree that the year is flying by.

6. June 6, 2016 9:40 am

I’ve never read Brenda Novak, but The Secrets She Kept looks tempting…I also want All the Single Ladies Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

7. June 6, 2016 9:59 am

Yup, the year is flying by! The Secrets She Kept and All the Single Ladies look fun. Enjoy!

8. June 6, 2016 1:01 pm

happy reading

9. June 6, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi Kathy,

I had thought better of you … but after you mentioned the ‘C’ word, I’m not so sure 🙂 🙂

In all honesty though, the year is flying by, I can’t believe that the longest day will soon be here!

There are one or two folks I volunteer with, who have already done their Christmas present shopping and have it all wrapped up … What’s that all about, it kind of spoils the spirit of the season surely?

I don’t really think that any of your books, whilst all nice stories, really jumps out at me as a ‘must read’ this week, although I do like the cover of ‘Unearthed’

I hope that you enjoy them all 🙂

Yvonne

10. June 6, 2016 1:24 pm

June is one quarter done and the days will fly past.
    Your books all new to me so I will look forward to the reviews.

11. June 6, 2016 2:14 pm

Nice mailbox.

I have the Dorothea Benton Frank book but haven’t read it yet.

I like The Secrets She Kept too.

ENJOY all of your books.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

12. June 6, 2016 3:10 pm

Yes, it will be time for the holidays before too long! Enjoy your new books, Kathy.

13. June 6, 2016 3:51 pm

Great mailbox! The Secrets She Kept sounds very good. Happy reading!

14. June 6, 2016 3:55 pm

That last one looks nice

15. June 6, 2016 4:07 pm

I received the Novak book, hope we like it.

16. June 6, 2016 5:21 pm

So true about the Christmas stuff!

17. June 6, 2016 7:22 pm

It is hard to believe June has arrived already. All your books look like great summer reads.

18. June 6, 2016 8:25 pm

I can’t believe it’s June either. Time is flying! Enjoy your books and hope this week goes a little slower.

19. June 6, 2016 9:22 pm

I thought the same thing last week- how the heck is June already?

20. June 6, 2016 10:49 pm

This year has gone by so fast! I hope you enjoy your books, it looks like you got some good ones!

21. June 6, 2016 10:58 pm

Yes, the year is flying. Soon we’ll be lining up Christmas books too.
    I have been seeing Dorothea Benton Frank and Brenda Novak on several blogs tonight. I have found both to be reliably good authors. Hope you enjoy all of your books. Happy Reading!

22. June 7, 2016 7:02 pm

I’m with you on time flying by. I feel so busy and then I’m not sure what I’ve been doing! Probably because it’s nothing fun.

Unearthed sounds good. This is the first I’ve heard of this book.

23. June 8, 2016 11:37 am

Ireally enjoyed All the Single Ladies. I hope you do too.

24. June 8, 2016 1:19 pm

I received Novak’s book too, but that’s going to my mom.

June 13, 2016 2:34 pm

GIRL IN THE MOONLIGHT looks interesting to me!