Mailbox Monday

April 4, 2016

Mailbox Monday April 4

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.     Where is time going?  How can it be April already?  My vision still isn’t back to normal so I’m pretty frustrated.  It’s been almost 4 weeks, so I should be seeing improvement soon.  I found these goodies in my mailbox last week:

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. April 4, 2016 6:04 am

Here’s hoping you get back to full form soon!

2. April 4, 2016 6:38 am

I’m so sorry your vision isn’t back 100%! You must be feeling pretty frustrated. I know I would be! I hope this is the week you see major improvement, Kathy. Nice stack of books you have there. I only have one to talk about, but I won’t get it posted until later today, I’m afraid. Time got away from me this weekend. Have a good week!

3. April 4, 2016 7:12 am

Everybody’s Fool looks great to me, a poetry lover. Enjoy!

4. Beth F permalink
    April 4, 2016 7:39 am

All of those look great! I can’t wait to read the new Russo.

5. April 4, 2016 7:43 am

I’ve requested two of the books on your list. I like the memoirs one and hope I get it. Peter Mayle made me fall in love with his memoirs.
    Hope your eyesight improves fast.

6. April 4, 2016 8:00 am

I feel like Beatriz Williams has published a gazillion books in the past few years!!

7. April 4, 2016 9:01 am

I hope your eyesight markedly improves this week. Looks like you received a nice selection this week. I will look forward to your reviews.

8. April 4, 2016 9:10 am

Fingers crossed this will be the week your vision turns around! SO many great books there… glad to see Richard Russo has a new novel.

9. April 4, 2016 10:14 am

I’m so jealous of your copy of Only in Naples! My husband’s family is from Naples and I’ve been there. I hope you love it along with your other new titles.

10. April 4, 2016 10:31 am

I hope your vision improves, and soon! Enjoy the new books…I loved A Spool of Blue Thread….and The Weekenders looks like fun. I am eager to try something by Beatriz Williams soon, too. Thanks for sharing…and for visiting my blog.

11. April 4, 2016 10:40 am

I can sympathize so much with your eye frustration! I hope it gets better soon!

12. April 4, 2016 11:55 am

Sorry about the vision frustration. I do hope things improve shortly. Love Mary Kay Andrews and look forward to the book. Finishing up Along the Infinite Sea and will surely get A Certain Age.

13. April 4, 2016 1:08 pm

I hope you vision improves! You have a lot of great books to read! I’m happy to see a new Richard Russo Book! I was just telling someone the other day how he’s one of my favorite authors. Thanks for sharing!

April 4, 2016 2:34 pm

Oh my that is a delightful looking stack o’ books! I loved the blue thread book…I love Richard Russo…we would always stalk him when we went to Camden, Maine…enjoy!

April 4, 2016 2:35 pm

Oh no…I thought your eyes would be all better by now! Take care!

16. April 4, 2016 2:41 pm

Kathy, I hope rest will help your eyes! You have quite a terrific-looking stack of books here!

17. April 4, 2016 3:01 pm

Wow, what a score! Congrats on a great mailbox and I hope you see fabulous improvement this week.

18. April 4, 2016 3:15 pm

Your vision needs to improve soon so you can read all of these fantastic looking books! The Weekenders and A Certain Age caught my eye.

19. April 4, 2016 3:19 pm

Hope your vision returns soon, wishing you well , another great mailbox.

20. April 4, 2016 3:53 pm

I’m sorry your vision isn’t clearing up as quickly as you hoped. I hope you have had some audio books to listen to. You definitely got a great stack this week! Most of them are ones I my personal list to read!

21. Rhonda permalink
    April 4, 2016 4:06 pm

Wow great assortment of books.As soon as your eyes are back to normal you are in for a treat.

22. April 4, 2016 4:08 pm

Still not? That sucks

23. April 4, 2016 4:41 pm

So sorry your eyes are still bothering you. Hopefully they will be better soon. All your books look good.

24. April 4, 2016 7:09 pm

Don’t you love the promo things that came with A CERTAIN AGE? So looking forward to reading this book…love her books.

I will be interested to see what you think of A SPOOL OF BLUE THREAD. I got pulled in by the cover, but the book held no interest for me.

Have a good week, and I hope your eyes get better soon.

You going to the BEA?

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

25. April 4, 2016 8:55 pm

Enjoy your new books!

26. April 4, 2016 10:19 pm

I found only bills in my mailbox unfortunately. 😦 But on a bright note, A Spool of Blue Thread sounds good. It’s one I’d like to read.

27. April 5, 2016 1:26 am

‘A Spool of Blue Thread’ has been on my shelf for so long. I should try reading it soon.

The books look lovely. 🙂

28. April 5, 2016 2:32 pm

A Certain Age is on my wishlist. I have a few of her other books to read too.

29. The Cue Card permalink
    April 5, 2016 8:18 pm

Interesting. I did a double-take & thought wait Richard Russo’s already written that but no that was Nobody’s Fool (great story). He’s coming out with a sequel Everybody’s Fool. Wow! Good to know! thanks!

30. April 6, 2016 3:21 am

Nice week. I got The Weekenders too, and I’m waiting for A Certain Age to come out in audio. Hope the vision gets back to normal soon. I can imagine it’s getting frustrating after a month.

April 6, 2016 5:56 pm

You had a fantastic week. I’m jealous of a few!

32. April 14, 2016 10:48 pm

The Tyler and the Williams caught my eye!