Mailbox Monday

March 7, 2016

Mailbox Monday March 7

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.    My mom’s cataract surgery was a success and she’s pretty much back to normal now.  I’m scheduled to have a procedure on my eye on Wednesday but I’m wondering if it’ll happen because I’m having some kind of flare-up in it now.  I’m hoping to see the ophthalmologist today to figure out what’s going.  I found these goodies in my mailbox last week:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. March 7, 2016 4:20 am

I hope everything goes okay with your eyes. You need to read that great sounding JT Ellison!

2. Beth F permalink
    March 7, 2016 5:48 am

Glad to know your mom is doing well. And I hope all goes well with your eyes too. Nice batch of books.

3. March 7, 2016 6:58 am

Nice stack of books! Sorry you’re having eye trouble. Hope you get some answers soon. Glad your mom’s surgery went well. Have a good week, Kathy!

4. March 7, 2016 7:30 am

I’ve seen No One Knows on a lot of blogs. Hope you love all your books. Have a great reading week.

5. March 7, 2016 7:43 am

You know I’m thinking about you and your eye! On the plus side, you did get some really good books!

6. March 7, 2016 8:45 am

Glad to hear your mother’s surgery was a success. I hope your eye problem gets resolved soon. Looks like you received some great books.

7. March 7, 2016 9:04 am

Glad your mom’s surgery went well… hope you’re able to have your procedure done, too. Enjoy the books!

8. March 7, 2016 9:28 am

So glad to hear your mother’s surgery went well. And also so sorry about yours. Hope you are able to figure out what’s going on and continue with your surgery plans. Your books look good. Enjoy!

9. March 7, 2016 10:51 am

Oh, I’m glad the cataract surgery was a success! I guess those surgeries are less complicated than they once were, but nobody approaches them without some anxiety. Hope your own eye issues get sorted.

Enjoy your new books…I am reading No One Knows now…and I’m curious about The Other Widow. Thanks for sharing…and for visiting my blog.

10. March 7, 2016 12:12 pm

Saw The Widow at the library today, and am curious about The Other Widow. Yes, I know. different authors, different plot, but it does sound enticing.

11. March 7, 2016 12:47 pm

No One Knows sounds especially tempting. Happy Monday, Kathy! Enjoy your reading this week. 🙂

• March 7, 2016 12:48 pm

I’m glad your mom is doing well. Best of luck with your eye issue!

12. March 7, 2016 2:20 pm

Hope your eye issues are quickly resolved. Glad your mom’s surgery went well. No One Knows has got my attention after seeing it everywhere.

March 7, 2016 2:38 pm

Lovely books…I can’t wait to read The Other Widow…

14. March 7, 2016 2:41 pm

Enjoy your books! I hope all works out well with you eyes.

15. March 7, 2016 2:43 pm

Happy reading this week. i hope those eye issues are fixed soon.

16. March 7, 2016 3:02 pm

Hope that you and your mom have a good outcome with your eyes, your new books look good.

17. March 7, 2016 3:36 pm

I love JT Ellison, can’t wait to read this one, I’m excited to see you have it.

18. March 7, 2016 3:37 pm

Sorry, walked away from computer and forgot to say hope you are able to still have your operation. Eyes is not something you want to mess around with, hope all goes well Kathy.

19. March 7, 2016 3:56 pm

The Other Widow sounds very good. Hope you enjoy your new books!

20. March 7, 2016 4:01 pm

Happy reading

21. March 7, 2016 5:10 pm

I hope the flare up in your eye is nothing major. But keep us posted! Glad to hear that your mom’s surgery went well. Enjoy your books!

22. March 7, 2016 6:06 pm

I haven’t heard of any of these. Enjoy!

23. March 7, 2016 8:44 pm

Glad your mum’s surgery went well. Keep us informed about your own health please.

24. March 7, 2016 9:34 pm

I hope everything goes well at the doctor.

25. March 8, 2016 10:05 am

I hope your mother feels better and that you have your surgery and it goes well. I had early-onset double cataracts (a family history) and had the surgeries at age 50. Unfortunately last year they found scar tissue grew over one of them, so it had to be lasered. Not a big deal but something you need to keep on top of them.

I’m jealous about the JT Ellison book. She is one of my top 5 favorite authors in recent years and I’ve read both of her series and loved them. I look forward to buying this stand-alone at the end of the month (I’m not buying books in March, silly me). 🙂

26. March 8, 2016 12:08 pm

I am glad your mom’s surgery went well. Good luck with the doctor. I hope you won’t have to wait for your own procedure and will be thinking of you and sending healthy thoughts your way.

I have a couple of these on my TBR stack to read, and am looking forward to them.

27. March 8, 2016 3:31 pm

Great haul! I want to read The Other Widow since I enjoyed Susan Crasford’s previous novel.
    I wish you the best for you eye.

28. March 8, 2016 4:04 pm

Nice mailbox!!

Hard Cold Winter looks good.

I am really liking The Other Widow.

Will be thinking of you…best of luck with your eye procedure.

ENJOY your reading week if you can.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

29. March 9, 2016 7:56 am

LOVED JT’s book.

30. March 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Oh no! Does the flare up make it difficult to read or work? Good luck!