Mailbox Monday

November 30, 2015

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and now hosted on its own blog.   I found these books in my mailbox last week:

Monday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. November 30, 2015 4:08 am

Wow! That’s a pretty huge haul. Happy reading!

2. November 30, 2015 4:25 am

Nice reads! Midnight in Broad Daylight looks intriguing.

3. Beth F permalink
    November 30, 2015 7:05 am

We had some overlap this week.

4. November 30, 2015 7:48 am

I love your mailbox! I have two of these. The others look like wonderful reads.

5. November 30, 2015 7:49 am

I’ve heard good things about The Past! Would love to hear what you think of it if you get to it!

6. Diane permalink
    November 30, 2015 8:40 am

I wouldn’t know where to begin –enjoy

7. November 30, 2015 9:12 am

Great haul! I’ve had A Small Indiscretion on my TBR pile for a while now, but I heard great things about it. Happy reading!

8. November 30, 2015 10:40 am

The Edge of Lost is amazing! I really hope you enjoy it. My November Wrap-Up

9. November 30, 2015 11:16 am

I enjoyed A Small Indiscretion…and I am so envious that you have Under the Influence! I can’t wait to get a copy…I love this author.

Enjoy all of your books…and thanks for visiting my blog.

10. November 30, 2015 11:20 am

Glad your busy week was a good one. Enjoy your new books.

November 30, 2015 12:52 pm

I just knew you were having an incredibly busy week! Those books are fascinating ones…especially the one about the Donner Party! Yikes…I read and enjoyed The Past and A Small Indescretion…I just got Under The Influence…it sounds really good!

12. Literary Feline permalink
    November 30, 2015 1:36 pm

I hope you like A Small Indiscretion when you get to it. While I didn’t love it outright, there was so much I did like about it. Just the title The Indifferent Stars Above has me curious about that one.

Enjoy your books, Kathy.

13. November 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Like Literary Feline, I wasn’t crazy about A Small Indiscretion either. And it’s a good thing I read about the necklace from Kristina- I just went back and checked the envelope that her book came in, and there was a necklace in there. I didn’t even see it!

14. November 30, 2015 2:45 pm

So many tempting new titles! Have a good week, Kathy! The holidays are such a busy time, but I still want to find time to read (even if I need to skip a party or two).

15. November 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Sounds like a busy, but fun holiday week! Lots of great books here… I wouldn’t know where to start.

16. November 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Happy reading 🙂

17. November 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Happy reading this week. Busy weeks can be fun. I hope you had a great Holiday.

18. November 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Nice mailbox.

I am jealous of The Edge Of Lost. I entered a contest for that book so perhaps that’s where you received it. I think it was a Shelf Awareness giveaway.

ENJOY all of your books.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

19. November 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Looks like a great stack. Enjoy!

20. November 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi Kathy,

With all your recent family commitments, I’m surprised you found any time at all to read, or organise your excellent haul of new titles 🙂

‘A Small Indiscretion’ is the one which caught my eye, although there must have been an overlap somewhere, as I see that it is already on my ‘Want To Read’ list.

Thanks for sharing and I hope that you have a little more time to yourself this week 🙂

Yvonne

21. November 30, 2015 6:27 pm

glad that you had a great weekend, enjoy your new. reads.

22. November 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Nothing in my mailbox as is usual. I did purchase Emma by Jane Austen for a read along, The Liar’s Club and the All-Girl Filling Station’s Last Reunion for my book club.

23. November 30, 2015 11:53 pm

What a great group of books. So many of them sound wonderful, especially The Edge of Lost and The Indifferent Stars Above. Hope you enjoy them.

December 1, 2015 7:28 am

You had a huge week. I was extremely slow but since I’m not reading that’s probably a good thing. UNDER THE INFLUENCE and THE PAST look terrific.

25. December 1, 2015 10:56 am

Such a great colorful stack of books! You had an epic week. A Small Indiscretion, The Edge of Lost and Girl Through Glass caught my eye. Happy reading!

26. December 1, 2015 1:08 pm

Huh, I read a Tessa Hadley about a million years ago and enjoyed it; maybe I’ll have to try this one. And I always find Maynard an interesting read, regardless of what she’s writing. Thanks for the great picture!

27. December 1, 2015 8:53 pm

That is a pretty good week in mailbox! I need to get that Tessa Hadley book – I love her writing!

28. December 1, 2015 9:58 pm

Can’t wait for Orphan X. Always enjoy Joyce Maynard’s books too.

29. December 2, 2015 12:41 am

basing this on the spine of the book’s only, I think I would be attracted to Girl Through Glass

30. December 2, 2015 8:46 am

The Edge of Lost sounds good! You got some great titles. Enjoy.

31. December 3, 2015 5:11 pm

I recently finished The Indifferent Stars Above which is good. But Ohh the Joyce Maynard one looks pretty enticing. Her Labor Day novel was pretty decent.