Mailbox Monday

September 21, 2015

Mailbox Monday September 21

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued, and now hosted on its own blog.    My mailbox didn’t see much action this week but that’s okay because I was so busy I didn’t get much reading done.  I don’t see things slowing down anytime soon but I still keep dreaming of a quiet day to sit back and read.  Of course, at the rate I’m going, I’d probably fall asleep!  I found these books in my mailbox last week:

Monday

Friday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. September 21, 2015 6:25 am

I was expecting a book but it didn’t attic last week 😟 Hoping it will get here and I will share next Mailbox Monday.
    Still reading my DCI Banks mysteries though!

2. September 21, 2015 7:07 am

Hope you get some reading in and don’t fall asleep 🙂

3. September 21, 2015 7:15 am

I hope you get some time to relax a bit and read this week. We’re having gorgeous weather so I’ve been walking outdoors.

4. Beth F permalink
    September 21, 2015 7:25 am

I used to think that we had more free time as we got older — I’m finding the opposite to be true

5. September 21, 2015 8:55 am

November 9 looks promising! Hope you find time to sit back and enjoy and your new books!

6. September 21, 2015 9:00 am

November 9 looks very good to me….and I had to smile at your comment about how finding time to relax would probably lead to falling asleep. That happened to me yesterday!

Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your week, awake or asleep.

7. September 21, 2015 9:17 am

Sharing the Bread should be good.

ENJOY your reading week, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

8. September 21, 2015 10:30 am

Oh wow, November 9! I love Hoover’s books. Hope your days get a little quieter soon.

9. September 21, 2015 10:46 am

I haven’t read much Colleen Hoover books but I want to read more of the stuff. Happy reading!

10. September 21, 2015 11:33 am

A quiet mailbox is a good thing lately! Life seems to get busier and busier…

11. September 21, 2015 11:45 am

I always think I have more time, and I do have free time, but my choices for what to do seem to be expanding. I’ve found planning and paper crafting to be relaxing and I’m spending a lot of time on them. I miss my books, so I’m trying to balance.

12. September 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Enjoy your new books this week, Kathy! I’ve been too busy to do much reading as well, even though I’m reading a wonderful book (Stella Rose).

13. September 21, 2015 3:47 pm

November 9 sounds interesting, enjoy your reading week.

14. September 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Definitely will be reading November 9. Hope you get some down time even though so busy.

15. September 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi Kathy,

I’m glad that I am not the only one who falls asleep, either whilst reading, or even worse whilst typing, so that I end up with a post full of meaningless gobbeldygook.

I am quite intrigued by November 9, despite not being a huge fan of romance reading. This story sounds as though it has a bit of interest and intrigue, with the ratings and reviews being very positive and encouraging.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your week 🙂

Yvonne

September 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Sometimes a light book week is what the book doctor ordered!

17. Diane permalink
    September 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Curious about the Old Fashioned Thanksgiving story. Enjoy

18. September 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Enjoy your books!

19. September 22, 2015 1:10 am

nothing wrong with falling asleep with your head in a book 🙂

September 22, 2015 8:22 am

I received the picture book too. It looks like a good one!

21. September 22, 2015 6:23 pm

I do that all the time. . . fall asleep with a book. That’s why it takes me two weeks to read one!

22. September 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Looking forward to hearing more about the Thanksgiving book. And no just because it’s short 😉