Mailbox Monday

June 15, 2015

Mailbox Monday June 15

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued, and now hosted on its own blog.   Last week flew by so quickly, my seven year blogiversay passed without my realizing it.  I don’t really do anything except mention it, though, so that’s okay.  In these last seven years, I’ve made so many friends, learned so much, and had some great adventures and I’m grateful for all of it.  I found these books in my mailbox last week:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. June 15, 2015 5:29 am

Happy blog anniversary! What wonderful reads to enjoy it with, here’s to seven more!

June 15, 2015 6:06 am

That is one diversified list! Now I am on the hunt for the Beatriz Williams one! That’s not even out until March?

3. June 15, 2015 6:59 am

CONGRATS on your blog’s anniversary.

My fifth is coming up in July. I hope I remember. 🙂

Nice mailbox. Lots of good books.

Twain’s End should be good. I picked that up at the BEA.

Have a wonderful reading week.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

4. June 15, 2015 7:06 am

Happy Blogoversary! I received Remember Mia too. I am looking forward to reading it. Enjoy all of your new books.

5. June 15, 2015 7:15 am

Happy Blogiversary! Seems like seven years has passed so quickly… I’ll be celebrating 7 years in a few months, too.

6. June 15, 2015 7:45 am

Oooh – what is this Beatriz Williams?! I haven’t heard of this one! I’m about to start her June 23 release, Tiny Little Thing…

7. June 15, 2015 8:30 am

Congrats on 7 years, Kathy! Can’t believe it has been that long for many – some even longer. Amazing! Enjoy your books!

8. June 15, 2015 9:03 am

Congratulations on the anniversary. Interesting mix of reads for this week.

9. June 15, 2015 9:05 am

Happy blogoversary! And wow, what a great stack….I am ogling Remember Mia and The Small Backs of Children…and I loved Summer Secrets. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

10. June 15, 2015 9:28 am

My goodness your postman’s been busy. Enjoy.

11. June 15, 2015 10:04 am

So much variety! The Jane Green book sounds great!

12. June 15, 2015 11:15 am

Happy blogiversary!! I never remember to mention my blogiversary since it comes during the Christmas holidays. But it’s always wonderful to realize that your blog is one more year older. Hope you enjoy your books – you did get a good haul this week.

13. June 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Congratulations on 7 years! I see so many books that sound good. Enjoy them!

14. June 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Congrats on 7 years! You are such an asset to this community.

I am excited to see that Belinda McKeon has a new book – I read her debut and it was very good. I will be on the look out for this next one.

15. June 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Happy blog anniversary! I received Summer Secrets also.

16. June 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Happy reading 😀

17. Literary Feline permalink
    June 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Happy seven years of blogging! I sometimes make a fuss over my blog anniversary, sometimes not. It depends on how I’m feeling at the time. 🙂

You’ve got some great books there again, Kathy! I hope you enjoy them!

18. June 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Happy Blogiversary! There are a few in this list I’d like to read.

19. June 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Happy blogiversay 🙂 Every Secret Thing and The Walk Home sounds good. Happy reading!

20. June 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Happy Blogiversary! I forget mine now too. It’s so hard to believe we’ve been blogging for so long. I for one am very glad to have ‘met’ you!

21. June 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Happy anniversary! Your mailbox delivery is very impressive!

22. June 16, 2015 12:40 am

Happy Blogiversary! I got tired just looking over that stack. I hope you enjoy them all!

23. June 16, 2015 1:13 am

Happy blogiversary, Kathy! My 7th passed by quietly (last month). Enjoy your new books. Many are completely new to me.

• June 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi Suko,

Happy Blogoversary to you also! I can’t believe how quickly time passes us by, yet it has so little impact on the size of my TBR shelves!!

Yvonne 🙂

24. June 16, 2015 2:54 am

Happy anniversary! Impressive how these go by fast, isn’t it? Enjoy your new books, looks like you have a great selection!

25. June 16, 2015 3:35 am

Fantastic week! Lots of new-to-me titles. And congrats on your 7-year blogoversary- that is huge! 🙂

26. June 16, 2015 7:10 am

Happy Bloggiversary! What a great pile of new books to read, too! Wouldn’t it be a great selection to take on a reading vacation for the rest of June???

27. June 16, 2015 2:04 pm

What? You have the next Beatriz Williams already??? Jealous! Music for Wartime sounds excellent. We must have started blogging the same year as I am at about 7 1/2 years. How far I have come since I started! You were one of the first blogs I started reading!

28. June 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi Kathy,

Happy Blogoversary – 7 years is some achievement, especially given the regularity and professionalism with which you post 🙂

Several people have ‘Remember Mia’ in their mailbox this week, except for me and I really want to get my hands on a copy!

The other one of your selection which paticularly caught my eye is ‘Every Secret Thing’. Laura Lippman is one of those authors who is always being recommended to me, but whom I have yet to read for myself!

A great mix of genres, thanks for sharing,

Yvonne

29. June 16, 2015 6:35 pm

I got the Lippman book unexpectedly yesterday, so I’m curious to see what you think about it. Happy reading!

30. June 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Yay for seven years!! I’m looking forward to reading Summer Secrets. It will be my first Jane Green book 🙂

31. June 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Happy Blogiversary! Hard to believe we’ve known each other almost that long.

June 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Holy moly! That’s a great bunch of books. Congrats on 7 years!