Mailbox Monday

February 23, 2015

Mailbox Monday Feb 23

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued, and now hosted on its own blog.   This past week started with ice and a little snow and ended with rain.  In between, I got a diagnosis on an eye problem that’s been plaguing me for at least six months, helped work a crazy, busy event at the store and even managed to finish two books.   I found these books in my mailbox last week:

Monday

Tuesday

Thursday

What did you find in your mailbox last week?

1. February 23, 2015 5:00 am

Hope you love The Art of Baking Blind – I bought it for my mum for Christmas and she adored it!

2. February 23, 2015 6:27 am

I don’t know anything about any of the books you received but The Art of Baking Blind sounds good!

Hope your eye problem isn’t anything serious! Book lovers like us can’t afford to have eye issues, can we? Take care!

3. February 23, 2015 6:50 am

Kathy, hope you eye issue is something minor. I started getting those annoying “eye floaters” last year, which aren’t serious, but still annoying.

Enjoy your new books.

4. February 23, 2015 7:38 am

Glad you got a diagnosis for the eye problem and hope it’s easily treated. I’ve been seeing The Art of Baking Blind on blogs and have added it to my TBR list.

5. February 23, 2015 7:54 am

These are all new books to me – haven’t seen a single one! But, what is up with this trend of “The Art of” titles…it’s starting to drive me a little crazy?!

6. February 23, 2015 8:05 am

I’m sorry to hear about your eye problem. A diagnoses is a good step toward treatment. The Art of Baking Blind sounds like my kind of book. I will look forward to your review. Your other titles look interesting too. Have a great week.

7. February 23, 2015 9:44 am

These are all new to me, but Hold Still looks like one I’d enjoy. Have a great week!

• February 23, 2015 9:45 am

Good luck with your eyes…I also started getting floaters a few years ago…is that what you have? I thought mine were behind me, and then I got another last year that felt like a huge spider covering my eye! Yikes….

8. February 23, 2015 9:51 am

These are all new to me. The title The Art of Baking Blind caught my eye and has made me curious. Enjoy your reading week!

9. February 23, 2015 10:15 am

Hope your eye problem isn’t anything serious. You’ve got lots of books to read!

Under the Same Blue Sky looks really interesting. Happy reading!

10. February 23, 2015 10:31 am

Enjoy your books, and I hope the eye gets better so you can read them all.

11. Diane (@bookchickdi) permalink
    February 23, 2015 11:19 am

I received The Art of Baking Blind and am looking forward to reading that one.

12. February 23, 2015 11:38 am

Hope the eye diagnosis is nothing too serious! Enjoy your new books and the week to come:)

13. February 23, 2015 11:49 am

Hope that your eye problem is easily treated. All your book titles are new to me. 9 1/2 Narrow sounds fun.

14. February 23, 2015 11:54 am

Yes good luck with your eyes! I have had all kind of goofy eye problems this year. It’s very frustrating – a very importance sense to keep working!

15. February 23, 2015 12:04 pm

The Art of Baking Blind sounds really cute.

16. carolee888 permalink
    February 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Looks like a great batch of books to me! Hope your eye problem isn’t a serious one. I have glaucoma and have lost 1/2 of my vision in my left eye. We got a whole lot of sleet last night and this morning. I am a little afraid of going outside to see what is in my mailbox!

17. February 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Happy reading 🙂

18. February 23, 2015 4:01 pm

The Art of Baking Blind sounds interesting. I hope better days are ahead of you with your eye problems.

19. February 23, 2015 4:08 pm

I hope your diagnosis is a help for your eye, enjoy your new books.

20. February 23, 2015 4:33 pm

The Art of Baking Blind sounds interesting! Enjou your new books!

February 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Your books look awesome…even your beloved memoirs! Take care! Eyes are precious!

22. Literary Feline permalink
    February 23, 2015 5:35 pm

I hope your eye problems are nothing serious, Kathy.

Enjoy your new books!

23. February 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Kathy,
    I, too, am interested in The Art of Baking Blind. I hope your eye problem becomes a thing of the past, quickly.

24. February 23, 2015 10:19 pm

So glad you got a diagnosis, and hope it is easily treatable! Sorry it took so long. I am liking all of your titles.

25. February 24, 2015 7:55 am

Definitely glad you got your eyes looked at, hope it’s nothing serious! o.O And these are some titles you’ve got, these posts are like shopping-by-spine. 🙂

26. February 25, 2015 9:06 am

Enjoy your new books! I never figure out how you keep up with them all. 🙂

27. February 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Nice mailbox, Kathy.

The Art of Baking Blind sounds good.

ENJOY your books and the rest of this reading week.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

March 3, 2015 7:02 pm

I didn’t get any of these — totally different mailboxes!