Mailbox Monday

February 17, 2014

Mailbox Monday Feb 17

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued, and now hosted on its own blog.    We had quite a week – two and a half days of snow followed by an earthquake.  The weather kept me (and the mailman) home for a few days.  I’m looking forward to the 70 degree days they’re predicting for this week.  Here are the books that showed up in my mailbox last week:

Monday

Tuesday

Friday

Did you find any goodies in your mailbox last week?

1. February 17, 2014 6:41 am

I do so like the various genres that pop up in your mailbox. Such variety will add such a lot of interest.

2. Angie S. permalink
    February 17, 2014 7:08 am

Holy Bookshelves Batman! That’s a load of books…and every one of them look good! Enjoy them!

3. February 17, 2014 7:45 am

I love crime fiction, and Under a Silent Moon has gotten my interest! Wonderful mailbox.
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

4. February 17, 2014 8:02 am

It’s been ages since I’ve read anything by Harlan Coban. Not sure why I haven’t kept up!

An earthquake, too? Yikes. Hurray for warmer temps. We woke to snow this morning, but it’s supposed to hit 55 today and 60 tomorrow. I’m a happy gal!

5. February 17, 2014 8:12 am

Wow, you sure do get stuffed mailboxes!

6. February 17, 2014 9:05 am

What a variety this week. I have no idea how you keep up with all of these books.

7. February 17, 2014 9:54 am

My parents really like Harlan Coben but I’ve never read his books. Enjoy!!

I can’t believe the weather y’all are having over there! Hope you have some spring like weather soon!

8. February 17, 2014 10:16 am

Happy reading 😀

9. February 17, 2014 10:18 am

Nice variety this week. A little something for every mood.

I didn’t hear about the earthquake. I’m still amazed at how much of the US is covered in snow this year.

10. February 17, 2014 10:20 am

What a great stack! I’m curious about The Perfect Score Project. Enjoy them all…and thanks for visiting my blog.

11. February 17, 2014 10:45 am

I read Harlan Coben’s Missing You. It’s due to be published March 18, and it is terrific. I’ve read all of his books (except for his YA’s) and have liked them all. But this is one of the better ones.

12. February 17, 2014 11:41 am

I did hear about the earthquake – that must have been exciting.

Pretty book spines! Your books look so spring-y. The Summer of Letting Go looks like a good one.

Enjoy and I hope you have a less exciting week!

13. February 17, 2014 11:54 am

Seeing some of these titles for the first time so I’ll look forward to your reviews.
    Hadn’t heard about your earthquake! We’re getting more snow as I type this. Still haven’t had a thaw this winter so there’s over two feet of snow on our lawn *sigh*

14. February 17, 2014 12:05 pm

I can’t wait to read your thoughts on The Perfect Score. Happy reading.

15. February 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Nice group!

February 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Now that is quite a stack…there are lots of mysteries, too!

17. February 17, 2014 1:04 pm

What a great stack. Enjoy!

18. February 17, 2014 1:15 pm

The Greatest Star on Earth looks really cute. I’m adding The Bear to my wish list. Glad you made it through the weather okay. Enjoy your books.

19. lab1990 permalink
    February 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Happy Monday!! I really like the cover for The Summer of Letting Go. 🙂

Lauren from http://www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

20. February 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Can’t wait for the warmer temps also, it’s been too cold in Pa.
    Nice mix of books for you.

21. talesofwhimsy permalink
    February 17, 2014 3:15 pm

The Perfect Score Project? Sounds interesting. I have to look that one up.

22. Athira permalink
    February 17, 2014 4:07 pm

I heard about the earthquake. So glad it was nothing major, but it’s still scary. Great books this week!

23. February 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Excellent looking books. Many of them are on my want to read list. Loved the snow pictures, what a winter of weird weather. Have a great day.

24. February 17, 2014 4:33 pm

What a fantastic mailbox!! They all look so good.

ENJOY!!

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

25. February 17, 2014 5:36 pm

wow, what a mailbox.

26. swright9 permalink
    February 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I’m interested to hear what you think of The Bear if you get to that one. I talked about that one in my Feb. preview post but I haven’t read it yet. Cheers.

27. Beth Hoffman permalink
    February 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Nice! Many of those titles are new to me.

28. February 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Nice mailbox! Enjoy!

29. February 18, 2014 6:14 am

I always love looking at your mailbox. Starter House looks like a great book. Happy reading!

30. February 18, 2014 7:42 am

WOW!! That is some mailbox! “Starter House” sounds like a book I would enjoy. Can’t wait to see your review. Happy reading!

31. February 18, 2014 3:32 pm

You sure had a busy mailbox last week! I see a few that interest me. I hope you enjoy them all!

32. February 18, 2014 3:47 pm

That’s quite a good mailbox haul! Plenty of great books to tuck into 🙂

33. February 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi Kathy,

I see that the weather did nothing to diminsh your mailbox overload last week! You have so many great titles, many of which interest me, however it will take me some time to trawl through them all, so apart from the obvious Harlan Coben book, I can’t really pinpoint any favourites right now.

The weather has been so random and extreme, seemingly worldwide, that I think most of us have had a real shake up over the last few weeks (sorry, no pun intended after your recent earthquake)! The floods have been of biblical proportions down here in the South of the UK and it will be months before things get back to anything like normal and evacuated people are able to return to their homes.

Spring sounds like a lovely idea right now, although we have already been warned to expect the extremes to continue with the heat during the summer months to come!

Anyway, have a great week and enjoy your new books,

Yvonne.

34. February 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Snow and an earthquake!?
    Great mailbox, The Bear really looks good. Happy reading.

35. Diane@BibliophilebytheSea permalink
    February 18, 2014 7:37 pm

wow….I especially want to read The Bear. enjoy

36. February 19, 2014 12:06 am

I haven’t read this one but I usually have a great time with Harlan Coban. I find his books have just enough surprises to keep it entertaining but not overwhelming. Enjoy your new books!

February 19, 2014 9:27 am

You had a great week. I don’t know that I can touch that with the books I received. I was excited about a few but you got some great ones.

38. February 19, 2014 7:54 pm

I like the sound of The Perfect Score! Enjoy the nice weather this week – you guys have earned it! We are due for a bit of a thaw this week too!

39. February 22, 2014 11:07 am

I want the new Coben one! We’ve had crazy cold temps this year, but you guys down south are having a really weird winter. Enjoy!