Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of The Printed Page and is being hosted by Rose City Reader during the month of January. I was out of town from December 23 to January 1 and I’ve struggled with just how much to say about it on here. My father became bedridden at the end of May, took a turn for the worse on December 21, and passed away on December 29. I am thankful that I was able to go down on the 23rd and spend the last days of his life with him and my mother. This has been a very emotional holiday for us, but I’m trying to focus on the fact that my dad lived 91 wonderful years. He loved life and lived it to its fullest. I am proud to be his daughter and will miss him dearly.
These are the books that came while I was gone:
- Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg came from Big Honcho Media
- Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen came from Scholastic Books
- Euphemania by Ralph Keyes was a Twitter win from @LittleBrown
- Young Fredle by Cynthia Voight came from Amazon Vine
- The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley was a win from Library of Clean Reads
- $20 Barnes and Noble gift card was a win from Drey’s Library
Did you receive any new books last week?