20 Questions – with me!

November 27, 2009

I was so flattered when Rebecca of Lost in Books asked me to answer her 20 Questions feature last month.  She posted my answers yesterday and you can go on over there to see what I had to say.

1. November 27, 2009 5:49 am

Love it Kathy! You are right on about Stranger Beside Me. I went through a serious Ann Rule phase, but I think that one topped them all, mainly because she worked with the guy. I just reviewed an ARC today along that same line, where the author was best friends with a lady that was murdered by her husband. I love true crime.

2. November 27, 2009 7:16 am

Great interview Kathy! I enjoy learning more about the bloggers I love to read.

Hope your holiday was enjoyable 🙂

3. bookchickcity permalink
    November 27, 2009 10:48 am

Loved the 20 Q’s. I did it in Aug I think. It was really nice to get to know you a bit better 🙂

4. November 27, 2009 11:31 am

they are hard questions…so much thinking… 🙂

5. November 27, 2009 11:32 am

Ann Rule books always scare me too! The Stranger Beside Me was the first I read and scared me to death…well everything about Ted Bundy does!

6. November 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Terrific interview, Kathy! We have similar tastes in books.

7. November 28, 2009 11:10 am

Kathy, that was fun. And now I’ve added Ferrol Sams to my list of authors to check out!

8. November 29, 2009 8:47 am

This was really interesting…great answers. I loved seeing Ferrol Sams on your list!

9. November 29, 2009 4:54 pm

This is a fun feature! I did it a couple months ago. 🙂

10. stacybuckeye permalink
    November 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Let me start my thanking you for the recommendation 🙂
    I am a Wicked lover, although I didn’t love the play. It has the same concept, but isn’t really a representation of the book (IMO), so you may like the play!
    I got my Mom a Book Buddy set for her birthday next week (ssh! don’t tell).
    Oh, and I picked up a copy of The Bean Trees at a used bookstore yesterday because you said it was a favorite 🙂

11. November 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Awesome interview! It’s a nice way to get to know a little bit more about you and your reading habits!

12. December 1, 2009 9:05 am

Awesome! I’m going to check it out right now.

–Anna

13. December 3, 2009 9:59 am

I’m going to head over and check it out!