Blog Talk Radio

September 17, 2009

blog-talk-radio

The wonderful folks at Hachette Books hosted a Blog Talk Radio show in honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week last night.  I was lucky enough to participate in the show with Amy, Natasha, Katie, and Adam.  If you missed the show, you can listen in here.  The show was lots of fun and we were thrilled to have so many people in the chat room and calling in.

I love the author interviews on Blog Talk Radio and encourage everyone to listen to those too.  I have participated in quite a few of these shows and the authors always seem to love it when someone calls in.  I’ve never seen an author in the chat room, so don’t let that scare you away!

1. September 17, 2009 5:28 am

Thanks for the link! My husband is across the room sleeping, so I should probably restrain from listening now! But I’ll be back. I can’t wait!

2. September 17, 2009 6:29 am

I wasn’t able to listen to the whole show (though I will listen to the recording) but what I did hear sounded fabulous.

Love your southern accent. 😉

3. September 17, 2009 8:54 am

Can’t wait to listen to you! I’m so glad you were part of this!

4. September 17, 2009 10:28 am

Listened to the archived episode. Always fun to hear the voice behind the blogger.

5. September 17, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks for the link, Kathy! I didn’t get to listen live, but I just now listened to the show. How fun…and all of you represented all of us so well 🙂

6. September 17, 2009 11:56 am

This is so fun! I’m listening to the recording right now, and love it!

7. September 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I have been scrambling around here (though, truth be told, sometimes scrambling looks like lying on the couch reading your own words) and I REALLY wanted to listen in last night. Glad you posted the URL. Looking forward to listening soon.

8. September 17, 2009 11:02 pm

You guys are sooooo cool! How fun, it was great to listen to!

9. September 18, 2009 8:43 am

You all did a great job! It was so nice to hear your voice. 🙂

10. September 18, 2009 12:57 pm

It was fun to listen to the show live, and to see all the activity in the chat room, too!

HBG is very supportive of bloggers!

11. September 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks for posting the link Kathy. It was interesting to listen to the discussion and it was great to hear your voice!

12. September 27, 2009 3:44 pm

You did a great job, Kathy! We wish you could have been at the NBF yesterday. It was rainy, but a wonderful event.