Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and hosted by Caitlin of Chaotic Compendiums this month. I can’t believe it’s March, but I’m kind of glad it is. I’m happy for the warmer weather – it was glorious here this week! I have trouble getting used to the time change but I love the later daylight hours and will adjust soon enough. I found these books in my mailbox last week:
- Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Ilde came from Chronicle Books
- Open This Little Book by Jesse Klausmeier came from Chronicle Books
- The River of No Return by Bee Ridgway came from Penguin
- The Abundance by Amit Majmudar came from Henry Holt
- Angel Baby by Richard Lange came from Mulholland Books
- Island by J. Edward Chamberlin came from Meryl Zegarek Public Relations
- Real Courage by Michael Meyerhofer was a National Poetry Month win from Savvy Verse and Wit
Did you find any goodies in your mailbox last week?
There doesn’t seem to be a link up on Caitlin’s blog this morning so I’m adding one here. Updated: Caitilin has a link up now. I’m not going to take this one down since some people have linked to it but encourage everyone to go to her blog to link up.