Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and hosted this July by Jennifer of Mrs. Q: Book Addict. I feel like I blinked and another week has flown by. I’m not going to complain though, because it’s all good. I found these books in my mailbox last week:
- The Back in the Swing Cookbook by Barbara Unell and Judith Fertig came from Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Miss Me When I’m Gone by Emily Arsenault came from Harper Collins
- What I Did by Christopher Wakling came from Harper Collins
- The Book of Mormon Girl by Joanna Brooks came from Free Press
- Don’t Feed the Boy by Irene Latham came from Blue Slip Media
Did you find any goodies in your mailbox last week?