Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and hosted this June by Marie of Burton Book Review. I’m still trying to catch up after BEA and I had a crazy, busy week, but it’s all good, so I’m not complaining. These are the books I received last week:
- Blood Line by James Rollins came from Harper Collins
- A Private History of Happiness by George Myerson came from Meryl Zegarek PR
- Diamond in the Rough by Shawn Colvin came from Harper Collins
- Off Balance by Dominique Moceanu came from Simon and Schuster
- Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon was a win from Write Meg!
- Dare Me by Megan Abbott came from Hachette Books
- The Truck Food Cookbook by John T. Edge came from Workman Publishing
- The Mermaid Collector by Erika Marks came from the author
- The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty came from Penguin
- 15 Seconds by Andrew Gross came from Harper Collins
- The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin came from Harper Collins
- the audio of The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiana came from the author
Did you find any goodies in your mailbox last week?