Welcome to Mailbox Monday, a meme started by Marcia and hosted by Martha of Martha’s Bookshelf in May. Last week was another busy week but I didn’t do anything all that exciting. I did, however, find some exciting things in my mailbox. Here’s what I got last week:
- Sea Change by Karen White came from Penguin
- Wallflower in Bloom by Claire Cook came from Simon & Schuster
- City of Women by David R. Gillham came from Penguin
- The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon came from Harper Collins
- People Who Eat Darkness by Richard Lloyd Parry came from Farrar, Straus and Giroux
Did you find any goodies in your mailbox last week?