Author event and giveaway: Karen White and Wendy Wax
If you know how much I love attending Book Your Lunch events, then you can imagine how excited I was when I discovered that the latest lunch was featuring two authors – Wendy Wax and Karen White. These ladies came from different cities and showed up in coordinating outfits!
Karen and Wendy have been friends and critique partners for years. They exchange their work in progress one chapter at a time. They’re not looking for the work to be edited, but rather to be checked to see that the story flows and makes sense. They generally don’t read each other’s work once it’s complete and published.
Karen writes two books a year and Wendy writes one. Karen’s newest book is The Beach Trees and Wendy’s is Ten Beach Road. Karen shared the cover of The Strangers on Montagu Street, the last book in the Tradd Street series (which comes out in November) with us.
It was so much fun listening to Wendy and Karen! It was obvious they love what they do and appreciate their fans. They’re both very down to Earth and loads of fun! I got each one of them to autograph a copy of their newest novel for a lucky reader. I’ve separated the contests, but do feel free to enter both!
To enter to win an autographed copy of THE BEACH TREES by Karen White , and/or TEN BEACH ROAD by Wendy Wax simply fill out the appropriate entry form. Contests are open worldwide. I will use random.org to determine the winners. Contests end at midnight EST Monday, June 6, 2011. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 7, 2011. Comments are welcome (and appreciated) but will not get you an entry in the contest.
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)