Tuesday Thingers are hosted by Marie over at The Boston Bibliophile and here’s her question for today:
Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it?
Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you’ve done as well.
Here’s the current list:
1. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
2. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron
3. Nation by Terry Pratchett
4. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
5. Anathem by Neal Stephenson
6. American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
7. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
8. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski
9. Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
10. Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer
I’ve actually read and reviewed 2 of the books on the list this month – Dewey and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Sociey. I don’t have any of the other books and have no plans to get them, either. I enjoy looking at the list from time to time, (much like I enjoy looking at the NY Times best seller list) but don’t really get ideas from it. I usually get my ideas from bloggers I’ve come to respect.
Thanks to everyone for the warm birthday wishes yesterday! They mean more than you’ll ever know.